The Reach Reduction Kit is a stand alone modification and requires no other modification to work perfectly, includes the following:
- New ultra-comfortable Cajun Gun Works 75585 trigger
- New Cajun Gun Works RRK disconnector
- Allen wrench
- Trigger return spring installation slave pin
The Most Frequently Asked Questions on the RRK:
- Is all the initial take-up eliminated with the RRK? Yes in DA only.
- Is the single action trigger set point moved or changed? No. The SA is not affected in any way.
- Does the RRK change the way my pistol operates? No. Your pistol will work exactly like it does out of the box, nothing is affected, your manual safety and decocker will work the same.
- Is it legal for shooting sports? Yes, it is legal for all division (IDPA and USPSA), however, the only division and class it is not approved for IDPA-SSP.
- Can the RRK be used with other modifications such as Cajun Gun Works hammer kits? Yes. The RRK is a completely independent modification and neither affects nor is affected by other custom add-ons.
- Can you use any hammer spring with the RRK? No. Since the DA stroke is shorter and much quicker with the RRK, the minimum hammer spring recommended is 13#’s.
- Is the DA “feel” affected? Yes. The RRK noticeably shortens and quickens the DA pull stroke. Also, the mechanical leverage is altered giving the impression of a much trigger pull, which is much more pronounced when combined with one of our Ultra-Lite kits.